Becoming a Seller
Localizedrsa is an online multi-seller platform where South African businesses get to sell their products online through our store. Whether you have your own website or not, let us expose your business to our visitors so they can become YOUR CUSTOMERS.
'Localizedrsa officially launched 11 June 2019 and since our launch we have generated over 126 000 website impressions. On the website we have received a total of 26 248 website visitors with each day receiving more then 50 visitors in a little over 6 months, the future looks bright!'-Progress Report, Nompumelelo Monareng (MD) 28/12/2019
With our platform not even being a year old we have managed to scale large in a very short period of time. These are analytics are largely due to unpaid organic traffic. We have an excellent SEO team working full time on our site to get our site seen on Google's search engine. As an e-commerce platform we are in the business of generating traffic which convert to customers for our sellers.
YOUR PRODUCTS REMAIN WITH YOU.
ONCE YOUR PRODUCT IS READY FOR COLLECTION OUR COURIER SERVICE WILL COME AND COLLECT IT FROM YOUR LOCATION.
ALL YOUR PRODUCTS WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO OUR INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WHERE YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR INVENTORY.
benefits for your business1. Exposure to a greater market-as this website has a collaborated market of people (this means that your business will be exposed to other business’s customers and visa versa)
2. We advertise your products on our social media platforms and other means of digital marketing
3. Fixed low cost delivery for your customers
4. Opportunities to collaborate with other entrepreneurs to provide new/unique products and services which will benefit all parties
Our ideology is that the more exposure we receive as an online platform, the more exposure your business will receive as a recipient of our online platform. This means that the more traffic we receive (people visiting our website), the more your business grows, as some of these people will become your potential customers.
HOW IT WILL WORK
1. Fill in the application form below and undergo the application process
2. Upload your inventory onto our Inventory Management System
3. Regularly manage your inventory (if necessary) to ensure your inventory is up to date as we do not wan't to process sales for products that are no longer available.
NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE. We only keep a small percentage of each sale you make.